Saturday, May 17, 2014

All the Missed Questions

Sixty seven questions.  Nineteen missed.  That was a slight improvement over my last attempt and I've definitely learned from my previous mistakes.

Overall, I've answered 226 of the 245 questions correctly, or 92 percent.  If I'd done that all at once, the first time, I would have been quite happy to move onto the real test immediately I believe.  As it is, I will probably take another test including missed questions.  As I reviewed the 19 I missed this last time, I saw a few areas where I just don't know the answers and must guess, even after reviewing my previous mistakes.  There are others, such as the components on a motherboard, that I missed one item multiple times.  I believe I now know all the components well, so I'll be able to answer all the diagram questions correctly going forward.  We shall soon see if my confidence is well-founded.

No comments:

Post a Comment