Saturday, May 17, 2014

The Final 19


I've now discovered that the test practice test environment will not allow me to take all the questions I've missed through all my iterations of the test.  By choosing missed questions it only allows me to retake the 19 I still have not answered successfully to this point.  I did exactly that and missed one question.

The only one I have not answered correctly to this point involves a nine step process for cleaning a thermal printer.  I haven't put them in the correct order, based on my own common sense interpretation of how I'd do it.  I also have not properly memorized their version of how it is supposed to be done.  I think the steps that are confusing me involve accessing the print head after releasing the print head.  If this ends up being the only one on the real test that I miss, I'll be more than happy with that.

I do wonder how many of these actual questions might be on the real test.  If it is none, I might be in trouble, since this practice testing is teaching me to answer its own questions correctly, but not necessarily anything else that might be asked.  Another thing to discover at a later time.

Next, I think I'll take a test involving a random sample of 100 questions, closely simulating the real thing, except that I've now seen every question in advance, and I've answered almost every one of them correctly at least once.  I hope the real world treats me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment