Monday, May 5, 2014

Week 6

I've changed strategies a little bit this week.  I've purchased my exam voucher, along with a practice test and a retake voucher.  I'm hoping I won't need to retake the test, but the combo was a good deal compared to the regular price and even compared to the regular price of just the practice test and the regular test voucher.

What I'll do is take the practice test and study, if needed, based on my results there.  I feel I haven't been learning as much as I should be considering how much material is in the book I'm reading.  I'd estimate I know 75% or more of what's in the book already.  Of the other 25%, I imagine I'll retain a relatively small piece of that after reading the whole book.  I feel the net result is not worth the amount of time I'm putting into the book.

I'll be taking the practice test this week and I'll report the results here.  Wish me luck.  Or wish me a result equal to my knowledge of the subject, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment